Click the bunny to play the game!
We participated in Ludum Dare for the second time in a row (already announced that here). We tried to make a strategy game where some simulation was going on – way to ambitious, of course. We still got the basic simulation going and implemented a single unit. A post-mortem will probably follow later, you should try it first!
If you don’t want to click the bunny and missed the link in the first sentence, PLAY THE GAME HERE.
Our heroine and the two enemy types: staplers and file cabinets
Last week I focused on planning a rebuild of a earlier prototype. It was the first Unity game we actually made, a singleplayer 2D pixelart platformer. And of course everything inside the Unity project is a mess, we had no bigger picture of how Unity development works and learned most things on the fly during development (still are :)). So I started to look back at the game and the specific problems to figure out what we should redo if we decided to publish it here someday.